From Tim Steven's blog:
So, what kind of church would meet in a casino?
- A church that is more interested in reaching the not-yet-convinced than the religious.
- A church that wants area churches to know, “We aren’t after your attendees!”
- A church that truly believes culture can be redeemed.
- A church that believes people really matter to God, and sees an opportunity to impact the Casino staff members and customers.
- A church that believes the telling of Jesus hanging with drunks, prostitutes and thieves wasn’t just a nice story.
- A church that has stated, “We will exist for the unique transformation and elevation of the neighborhood, city, village or region where we are located.”
Those are principles I can get behind no matter what the methodology!