We have a lot going on for a church that hasn't even had a public worship service. We have four outreaches and our first public worship service over the next three weeks. But we are not doing this just to stay busy...we are doing it because we care about our community and want to see lives transformed for Jesus.
Our first public worship service is Sunday, September 12, 10am at Hampton Inn on Merily Way. Check out www.daytoncrossroads.com for more details.
If you would like to be part of future events, please contact me by emailing me here, checking out our Events page, or by connecting on our new church Facebook page.
Make sure you don't miss a prayer update, you can subscribe by RSS Feed or by Email.
- Be praying for tomorrow's outreach: $1 Car Wash Outreach, August 28. This has become one of my favorite outreach events. We will be giving people $1 to wash their car. This is always a lot of fun.
- Upcoming Outreaches: Popsicle Outreach on September 4, and Hot Dog Outreach on September 11. These all lead up to our first service at the Hampton Inn.
- Be praying for launch team members. We need many people to catch fire for the vision of this church, join us, and help us get up, running, and making a difference in the lives of people in Huber Heights. We are praying for God to provide someone who has a passion to help children know God and grow closer to Him.
- Pray for God openings in people's lives. We want to be a church that reaches lost people...so we need God to create opportunities for us to meet them and share His love with them.
- Be praying for our first monthly service on Sunday, September 12 at 10am at the Hampton in Huber Heights. Please pray for people to attend and for God to move in their lives, even at this early stage, to accept God's love and salvation. Also be praying for our follow-up of our guests that out of this group others will sign on as volunteers and launch team members. I am praying that God would give us an attendance of 30+ people for our first monthly service. Please also pray that God supplies the money for the rental and the equipment we need.
Interested in more information? Email me here.