Better late than never! Been a busy day getting some final details ready for this weekend's outreach and first public worship service this Sunday September 12, 10am at Hampton Inn on Merily Way. Check out www.daytoncrossroads.com or www.facebook.com/daytoncrossroads for more details.
If you would like to be part of future events, please contact me by emailing me here, checking out our Events page, or by connecting on our new church Facebook page.
Make sure you don't miss a prayer update, you can subscribe by RSS Feed or by Email.
- Be praying for tomorrow's outreach: Hot Dog Outreach at Glenburn Green Apartments.
- Be praying for me, my family, and the launch team as we conduct the first worship service.
- Be praying for launch team members. We need many people to catch fire for the vision of this church, join us, and help us get up, running, and making a difference in the lives of people in Huber Heights. We are praying for God to provide someone who has a passion to help children know God and grow closer to Him.
- Pray for God openings in people's lives. We want to be a church that reaches lost people...so we need God to create opportunities for us to meet them and share His love with them.
- Be praying for our first monthly service on Sunday, September 12 at 10am at the Hampton in Huber Heights. Please pray for people to attend and for God to move in their lives, even at this early stage, to accept God's love and salvation. Also be praying for our follow-up of our guests that out of this group others will sign on as volunteers and launch team members. I am praying that God would give us an attendance of 30+ people for our first monthly service. Please also pray that God supplies the money for the rental and the equipment we need.
Interested in more information? Email me here.