The next few weeks are going to be busy. We are racing toward our first public worship service on Sunday, September 12, 10am at Hampton Inn on Merily Way. We would like to see 30 in attendance. Check out www.daytoncrossroads.com for more details.
If you would like to be part of future events, please contact me by emailing me here, checking out our Events page, or by connecting on our new church Facebook page.
Make sure you don't miss a prayer update, you can subscribe by RSS Feed or by Email.
- Be praying for our next few outreaches: Food for Huber on August 21, $1 Car Wash Outreach on August 28, Popsicle Outreach on September 4, and Hot Dog Outreach on September 11. These all lead up to our first service at the Hampton Inn.
- Be praying for launch team members. We need many people to catch fire for the vision of this church, join us, and help us get up, running, and making a difference in the lives of people in Huber Heights. We are praying for God to provide someone who has a passion to help children know God and grow closer to Him.
- Pray for God openings in people's lives. We want to be a church that reaches lost people...so we need God to create opportunities for us to meet them and share His love with them.
- Be praying for our first monthly service on Sunday, September 12 at 10am at the Hampton in Huber Heights. Please pray for people to attend and for God to move in their lives, even at this early stage, to accept God's love and salvation. Also be praying for our follow-up of our guests that out of this group others will sign on as volunteers and launch team members. I am praying that God would give us an attendance of 30+ people for our first monthly service. Please also pray that God supplies the money for the rental and the equipment we need.
- Begin praying for our monthly service on October 10th.
Interested in more information? Email me here.