Have you ever been in a writing funk? Not necessarily writer's block as you might be able to actually write something if you just knew what direction to go and what to write about. I feel like I have been in that funk for the last few months.
I just found this website called Creative Writing Prompts.
Here are a few of the ideas:
1. Write a story about an empty glass.
2. Write about the biggest lie you have ever told.
3. Open a magazine and find pictures of 3-5 people. Write a 300-500 word profile of each person.
4. List 50 things you will never do.
5. Write a fictional news story about an adoption agency selling shaved apes as babies.
What are some of your favorite prompts?