1. Does not mean that I think you are any less a Christian.
2. Does not mean that I believe my way is the only way.
3. Does not mean that I have to insult you or the way you do things.
4. Does not mean that I can't find something of value in what you do or say.
5. Does not mean we have to "break fellowship" or whatever Christianese we use to say we are going separate ways. We can agree to disagree and work together.
6. Just because I have a critique of what you are doing that disagrees with yours does not mean I disregard everything you are doing or that I don't believe God is using you.
What are your thoughts?
(Check out other posts on this topic here, here, here, here, here, and here)