August 18, 2006

Every Woman's Dream...

and yet it happens to a man!

If I were him I would have eaten my way out.

BBC NEWS | Americas | US man survives chocolate ordeal: "A 21-year-old US man ended up in hospital after spending two hours trapped in a vat of chocolate, police in Wisconsin said on Friday."

1 comment:

  1. I just love the last line.

    "The accident involved dark chocolate."

    Somehow inferring that perhaps milk chocolate wouldn't have been as "dangerous". LOLOL

    I don't think I'd eaten my way out... I had a summer job at M&M mars in PA... they made snickers there... and the smell of chocolate was so intense that I didn't each chocolate for almost a year after that. To this day I like chocolate, yes, but too much comes pretty quickly for me.